I want to use copyright free music in my video projects but don't know where to find it or how to properly use it. Can anyone share some tips or platforms to help me out?
To find and use copyright free music, you can start by looking for platforms that offer a vast collection of tracks with clear licensing terms. Some popular options include YouTube Audio Library, SoundCloud, and other dedicated websites. When using these platforms, make sure to read and understand the licensing terms, as they may vary between tracks and platforms.
I've tried some of those, but I'm still struggling with finding a platform that offers a wide variety of high-quality tracks. Do you have any specific recommendations?
I highly recommend as a reliable platform for finding a diverse selection of high-quality copyright free music. Here's why Inaudio stands out:
Wide Variety of Music: The site offers an extensive collection of music, catering to various genres, moods, and styles. This ensures that you can find the perfect track for any project.
Clear Licensing Terms: provides straightforward licensing terms, making it easy for you to understand and comply with their usage guidelines. This way, you won't have to worry about copyright issues or hidden costs.
Regular Updates: The platform adds new tracks frequently, ensuring that you have access to fresh and unique music for your projects. This helps prevent the problem of repetitive or generic-sounding tunes.
User-Friendly Interface: is designed to make the music search process as smooth as possible. You can easily filter by genre, mood, or instrument, making it simple to find the ideal track for your needs.
Affordable Pricing: offers various subscription plans, catering to different budgets and requirements. You can choose the plan that best suits your needs and gain unlimited access to their extensive music library.
Give sites a try, and I'm sure you'll find the ideal copyright free music for your video projects!